Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Library

RacerX

I'm guessing we can't put factory programs into the library? Many of these programs I will never/very rarely use. I'd like to shorten the list.

If I understand what you want to do just go the expert menu/programs/erase. They are always in the library when you want them and the list is shorter. I have none of the factory programs in my list at this time. Rob

So what you're saying is all factory programs are backed up in the library so it's okay to delete the copy in the main program menu? and if I ever need to program just access it through the library.

That's right and you can't hurt them or erase them from the library. I've done it many times. Check the manual. Rob

Thanks Rob. Such an obvious solution never occured to me.