Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Life Magazine article on treasure hunting

K Wills

Reminder of Life Magazine article on Treasure Hunting is due out this Friday. Besure to check on Life Magazine's website for the local newspaper that carries Life Magazine insert. For folks here in Texas, only Fort Worth Star Telegram carry the Life Magazine insert.
I just received a phone call from Fox News in New York that has seen an advanced copy of Life Magazine and she told me I'm the featured photo on the front of the magazine and the article is exciting and informative: I haven't seen it myself yet! However, it should be great PR for our hobby, I hope. Fox News in New York has requested to do an interview on the AIR, so I have turned that over to our WWATS State Director in New York State (www.wwats.org)whom is very familiar with being in front of the camera as director of his own television show for treasure hunting there. This again will help promote excellent PR for our hobby I'm sure. So don't forget to find you a copy, you may all get one before I find out myself what they said about me. Several more excellent hobbyist are also featured in the article, well worth reading.
Keith Wills

For those of us in Texas and not in FW, can you copy and post here?