Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Like it or not we are living in the END days

C.J.M.

Wake up America our days are numbered A blind man can read the Signs:
According to God's word times are going to get worse as times marches on.The Signs are out there guys of course the closer you seek the lord the more he will manifest himself to anyone.:)Here are just a few HINTS to observe .MATT:7 VERSES 13------25 the main scriptures are verses 13-----15 and 21----23. "Enter by the narrow gate;for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction ,and there are many who go in by it."Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to LIFE,and there are few who find it. Beware of false prophets:devil:,who come to you in sheep's clothing,but inwardly they are ravenous wolves" "Not everyone who says to me in that day,lord,lord ,have we not prophesied in YOUR name ,cast out demons in your name ,and done many wonders in YOUR name?"And then I will declare to them,, I never knew you; depart from Me ,you who practice lawlessness".
This world is full of false prophets always use Gods word for reference .:thumbup:

Wake up America our days are numbered A blind man can read the Signs:
According to God's word times are going to get worse as times marches on.The Signs are out there guys of course the closer you seek the lord the more he will manifest himself to anyone.:)Here are just a few HINTS to observe .MATT:7 VERSES 13------25 the main scriptures are verses 13-----15 and 21----23. "Enter by the narrow gate;for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction ,and there are many who go in by it."Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to LIFE,and there are few who find it. Beware of false prophets:devil:,who come to you in sheep's clothing,but inwardly they are ravenous wolves" "Not everyone who says to me in that day,lord,lord ,have we not prophesied in YOUR name ,cast out demons in your name ,and done many wonders in YOUR name?"And then I will declare to them,, I never knew you; depart from Me ,you who practice lawlessness".
This world is full of false prophets always use Gods word for reference .:thumbup:
God also has His Holy Ghost Spirit filled Prophets, too, & we are to listen to them to be wise & prosper! They are for today as they were in Bible Times! No those who feign to be wise prophets aren't --that is why we test the spirits & see if they are of God or satan! The prophets who prophesied President Trump's reelection did not LIE--neither did I, it was stolen & because God had to expose & reveal all the evil & theft that has been going on for many years, but getting worse, allowed this to happen; so people could see & understand the Theft & Lies that were cleverly hidden by the LEFT & others who were censoring the truth & other nations interfering with ours & other countries elections by illegal ways to have Socilist & Communist LEADERS elected as heads of corrupted nations!

By the saints prayers all over the world God has answered & has exposed & revealed the Evil & the corporations that have infected people's lives & nations! Michael Lindell, the owner of MY Pillow business, became a true Christian who is on Holy Ghost on fire man of God for Jesus as his savior & Lord! When the fraud was proven by Trump, exMayor Guilliani, & Jen Ellis & Powell--all excellent lawyers with their own LAW BUSINESSES, who loved our nation went about to prove the rigged election riddled with FRAUD they couldn't get help from Gov officials to prove it before a pres needed to be anounced winner & all the biased News Medias & Big Tech forums & businesses were censoring out the truth but there were still lawsuits filed & had to wait on getting justice that no one it seemed to have patience for to wait for thr truth!

Well by our faithful saints prayers, God chose Mike, of My Pillow, who was able to pay & have research done or what ever it took to help expose & reveal every lie & everything hidden to come into God's light & it has, but Mike has nearly lost his business with stores not selling his products because of association with TRUMP! But Christians have more than helped him & with many buying he has more business now than before! Mike had to go into hiding for a month because his & his family's life were threatened --but now he has completed his Documentary proving in two hours all that happened & caused the 2020 election to be rigged & filled with fraud, proving that Trump, he, Guillani, Powell, Gen Ellis & others did not LIE!

God is so Good & a prayer answering, righteous & Holy God & though it took awhile & probably will even longer for people to understand & admit all were Lies & God is truth--I still have great believing FAITh that all will work out for our nation's & even other nation's peoples' good & that honest elections will be back with new election system set up--will take a good, decent & honest president of integrity to get us there! Whether TRUMP is Or another one like him, favored & chosen by God may it be so! Biden & Makala, the Obamas, Bidens, the Clintons even the Bushes & many, many others who commited Crime even High Treason will be tried, prosecuted to the terms of their Crime against the USA & our Constitution by firing squad or in Gitmo for years! God hasn't revealed this to me but Justice must & will prevail! Pray for Mike, his family business & absolute protection over Trump, his family, VP Pence & Family & their lives & all who are revealing the truth & in danger of Domestic &Foreign enemies! Very tired! Hope you all can read this & make sense of it! I am still a Faithful Believer of Jesus Christ & I know God can do the IMPOSSIBLE because He just has as He uses His saints & prayer warriors to fulfill our every need and to heal our land or it will be in His timing! AMEN! Ma

God also has His Holy Ghost Spirit filled Prophets, too, & we are to listen to them to be wise & prosper! They are for today as they were in Bible Times! No those who feign to be wise prophets aren't --that is why we test the spirits & see if they are of God or satan! The prophets who prophesied President Trump's reelection did not LIE--neither did I, it was stolen & because God had to expose & reveal all the evil & theft that has been going on for many years, but getting worse, allowed this to happen; so people could see & understand the Theft & Lies that were cleverly hidden by the LEFT & others who were censoring the truth & other nations interfering with ours & other countries elections by illegal ways to have Socilist & Communist LEADERS elected as heads of corrupted nations!

By the saints prayers all over the world God has answered & has exposed & revealed the Evil & the corporations that have infected people's lives & nations! Michael Lindell, the owner of MY Pillow business, became a true Christian who is on Holy Ghost on fire man of God for Jesus as his savior & Lord! When the fraud was proven by Trump, exMayor Guilliani, & Jen Ellis & Powell--all excellent lawyers with their own LAW BUSINESSES, who loved our nation went about to prove the rigged election riddled with FRAUD they couldn't get help from Gov officials to prove it before a pres needed to be anounced winner & all the biased News Medias & Big Tech forums & businesses were censoring out the truth but there were still lawsuits filed & had to wait on getting justice that no one it seemed to have patience for to wait for thr truth!

Well by our faithful saints prayers, God chose Mike, of My Pillow, who was able to pay & have research done or what ever it took to help expose & reveal every lie & everything hidden to come into God's light & it has, but Mike has nearly lost his business with stores not selling his products because of association with TRUMP! But Christians have more than helped him & with many buying he has more business now than before! Mike had to go into hiding for a month because his & his family's life were threatened --but now he has completed his Documentary proving in two hours all that happened & caused the 2020 election to be rigged & filled with fraud, proving that Trump, he, Guillani, Powell, Gen Ellis & others did not LIE!

God is so Good & a prayer answering, righteous & Holy God & though it took awhile & probably will even longer for people to understand & admit all were Lies & God is truth--I still have great believing FAITh that all will work out for our nation's & even other nation's peoples' good & that honest elections will be back with new election system set up--will take a good, decent & honest president of integrity to get us there! Whether TRUMP is Or another one like him, favored & chosen by God may it be so! Biden & Makala, the Obamas, Bidens, the Clintons even the Bushes & many, many others who commited Crime even High Treason will be tried, prosecuted to the terms of their Crime against the USA & our Constitution by firing squad or in Gitmo for years! God hasn't revealed this to me but Justice must & will prevail! Pray for Mike, his family business & absolute protection over Trump, his family, VP Pence & Family & their lives & all who are revealing the truth & in danger of Domestic &Foreign enemies! Very tired! Hope you all can read this & make sense of it! I am still a Faithful Believer of Jesus Christ & I know God can do the IMPOSSIBLE because He just has as He uses His saints & prayer warriors to fulfill our every need and to heal our land or it will be in His timing! AMEN! Ma
AMEN BETTY(y)Anyone intrested in prophecy LOOK up PERRY STONE ON YOU-TUBE------WOW:yikes:

AMEN BETTY(y)Anyone intrested in prophecy LOOK up PERRY STONE ON YOU-TUBE------WOW:yikes:
Yes! just found out what the name Biden means in Hebrew--But I trust in God & whether the USA & the world is being judged for the sins of the Church now or not, I believe He is a Miracle making God, Who is revealing all sin & sinners corrupting our nation's GOV by the faithful prayers of His righteous saints & is exposing the Fraudulent 2020 election rigged for Trump to lose but God is absolutely JUST & MEANS what He says by His Holy Spirit to His true believing Faithful Prophets! And WE Who love & obey God in His blessed Son's name, Jesus, will see Victory & Peace win over the EVIL works & Evil DOERS of stealing from God & His People--wickedness is never awarded by Jehovah only for Good Works done in His name in the end no matter how long God takes to fulfill His Righteous ways in His TIMING! God is never early; never- late BUT ALWAYS on TIME giving His people who give Him the praise, the HONOR & the glory, for all things & in all things, the best in this life & then EVERLASTING LIFE in His Kingdom! Amen!! Ma