Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Limited offer !! ( Free Coil with every Detector) !!!!!

Ziggy J

To celebrate holidays and our new website we made a special promotion :thumbup: For every new detector you BUY you get one FREE coil by your choice!

If you're buying through the website you'll see a required option FREE COIL - just click whichever you want :)

Promotion end: January 15th

Also the Vista X with the free 5,7 coil is on the way to Richard already at backwoods detectors !!

Ziggy J said:
Also the Vista X with the free 5,7 coil is on the way to Richard already at backwoods detectors !!

Neat :). I was wondering what the warranty on the Vista X was? I looked at the product page but couldn't find it mentioned. Thanks.

-Ken

RG-DeepTech said:
Two years for electronic, one year for coils is the warranty.

Thanks!

-Ken

In Stock... ready to ship and I have lower carbon fiber rods with hardware and I know some of you were wanting the middle carbon fiber rods.. I have them in stock also.. Thansk Richards

Indeed GroundScanner it sure does