Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

List your favorite detector

Fisher F5 has been a very trustworthy companion. Getting to know the F75Ltd SE as we speak!!

Teknetics g2+.
Found no other detector as fun to operate, nor get as good of depth/ID in my demon dirt!

Teknetics g2+.
Found no other detector as fun to operate, nor get as good of depth/ID in my demon dirt!
I agree. There's something special about the way the 19 kHz Fisher Labs machines accurately ID targets that sets them apart IMHO. Super easy to use and understand. Light as a feather, nice big display and NO false signals !

Last edited:
Hands down fisher f-70! Just now learning the f-75. Started out with the bounty hunter tracker 4 then pioneer 505, also have a at pro. Fisher has the best tech.

Fisher F70, no question.
Had the Nox for about 2 seasons now, learn ing it and doing well but we have a long way to go to favoriteville.

For the Fisher brand?.....1st place is the F75LTD with DST. 2nd place is the F5. Prior to DST the F5 was 1st. After DST the F75 took over.
HH
Mike

For the Fisher brand?.....1st place is the F75LTD with DST. 2nd place is the F5. Prior to DST the F5 was 1st. After DST the F75 took over.
HH
Mike
AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!
I just ordered an F5, into jewelry so thanks to you.
I hunt with an F70, also.
Neither has DST so I guess I'm screwed...."sniff"

Just kidding, most people think I'm insane when they see what low settings I have used, some crazy high settings I can run with, how much noise I can handle and how much treasure I have still been able to notice and find.
I didn't need it but I got the thing to see how well that lower frequency can handle my very strange crazy southern dirt.
Here's hoping!

I have to agree about the DST. The only blips I hear now are actual targets either good or bad. I also noticed I can get right up with another active detector and there is no interference unless almost touching coils. Jkline was having some problems at the corner of a building the other day where there was a satellite dish (of some sort) and inbound wires. I went over there at it was as quiet as a mouse.

I cut my teeth on the F4. Found my first silver coin with it. Tried the gold bug pro. Then the Garrett pro. But....the best detector to date is my F75 camo LTD. Have had all the upgrades done over the years. Never had a problem with Fisher. I have found more cool stuff with this beast then any other. It was tough to handle at first but I stuck with it. hhrickinmi

My EMI is pretty bad, so bad that the pre DST F75 detectors were basically unusable. Even the so called 'quite' ones. It was a blue moon event to find a quiet place to use one.

Then came DST and wow. Major improvement. I don't worry about EMI now...if F4 frequency shift is having issues i just switch over to F1 and total stability. Its a dream to hunt with now. If you have never experienced a stable F75 in max sensitivity Boost mode or JE mode....all I can say is you are missing out on some fun.

HH
Mike