Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Little brainless fun today

woodbutcher

Gotta love Tesoro, simplicity at its best. I did end up with a war nickel,few Pennie’s and about 50 pulltabe not shown. I was looking for gold, and was pretty much digging it all .Put the clean sweep on thinking I’d dig all shallow targets, but that thing was getting pulltabs at 5 to 6 inches. Amazing for a 3 1/2 inch wide coil..

Attachments

• 20230730_153232.jpeg
    20230730_153232.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 120
  • 20230730_155253.jpeg
    20230730_155253.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 111
  • 20230730_153242_HDR.jpeg
    20230730_153242_HDR.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 118
Nice coins. Ever poke around inside the edges of the field? Where teens may sneak off to.I found the best location in and around the gravel parking lots.

Love them Tesoro's. Have the sweeper on the Mojave. Love it.

Nice coins. Ever poke around inside the edges of the field? Where teens may sneak off to.I found the best location in and around the gravel parking lots.

Love them Tesoro's. Have the sweeper on the Mojave. Love it.
I’ve been hitting this park since 2010 , was always a little shook about trying it but after I did I never stopped .it’s about 3 blocks away from me and usto be a old fairground way back.. I’ve never seen another person there with a metal detector,I think I’m the only one.I’m always amazed at what I pull out of it,everything from large cents to slqs,etc.. I must of dug a thousand pulltabs tho and still have yet to find any gold there. I’ll try the outskirts Like you said tho, I haven’t hit them much

I’ve been hitting this park since 2010 , was always a little shook about trying it but after I did I never stopped .it’s about 3 blocks away from me and usto be a old fairground way back.. I’ve never seen another person there with a metal detector,I think I’m the only one.I’m always amazed at what I pull out of it,everything from large cents to slqs,etc.. I must of dug a thousand pulltabs tho and still have yet to find any gold there. I’ll try the outskirts Like you said tho, I haven’t hit them much
Old fairgrounds are usually awesome.
Finding and getting permission is the fun part.
Think about where you'd take a girl after dark for a little frisky play. Back in the day. Usually woods.
And obviously cars and parking lot near the back outta site. We have a couple old drive inns I'd love to hit. Way over grown and can't seem to find who owns them.

That's a nice detector and coil!!! Never could get my hands on an X2 but was able to get the super 7 coil. Had issues so I sent it in with my DeLeon (also bought used) and since it's a digital tesoro I wanted the detector checked out anyway and they found the windings were bad in the coil so they rewound it to troy specs. Then set the detector to that coil since it doesn't have GB.
That pair is my all time favorite coin shooter.
I hope to one day find an X2. But all I ever saw for sale were astronomical in price lol
One day hope to find a clean sweep coil too but I'm not confident with that. 🤞🏻