Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Little coil advice

Bigtom123

I have a mint explorer se pro in the mail,but instead of the pro coil it has a slimline coil..The machine has the red letters on the side of box so it is the se pro,but must have had the coil swapped out..so,is the slimline coil good,and if not should I get the pro,ultimate or 10x12 sef? I mean,if I’m gonna buy another coil I’m only buying one and want the best for the machine and places I hunt,,large parks and yards...Thanks for any input.

The Minelab Pro coil would be my first choice. I have it along with the SEF 10x12. The SEF is very heavy. Great coil though. The 13" ultimate is lighter and a little deeper. For all around hunting with a coil in that size range I would pick the Pro coil.

Tom, I think the Pro coil is the coil to have if you only have one coil. The 10x12 SEF would be my second choice.

Ok,thanks guys.Pro Coil is what I’m gonna get,hafto track down a used one though,kinda pricey.new.