Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

little detecting saturday

fongu

Finally got to do some detecting Saturday and found 60 cents in clad and bitter cold wind a blowing and got a 1943 war nickel and 1950 wheat penny in my change from the store. Hope to get out again this week if just for an hour. HH

I was going to say you should shop more often, but that falls way short of scratching that ole detecting itch. HH jim tn

.60 more than me. I am done for the Winter. With the wind chill it has been in the single digits Brrrrr Like you, I received a beautiful 1920 Buffalo nickel in my change last week. Thanks for sharing.

You are going into summer or spring, right? What country was that war nickel from? I would like to see what it looked like. Nice to see someone posting some finds at this time of year.:thumbup:

USA nickel, John. We are almost to winter, but really hope I can do some water detecting after Christmas since it doesn't ice up in the south. Try to post photo Thursday. Love finding stuff like this in my change.