Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Little gold ring

Joe Black

A small 14k band from a short beach hunt last night. Mosquitoes kicked my butt!!. This is a Vanquish find. Found 2 bling rings also along with typical beach trash & coins....... Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 05835D8B-A8BC-4488-9545-B55F7A1AE7D8.jpeg
    05835D8B-A8BC-4488-9545-B55F7A1AE7D8.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 194
Gold is good up to $1800.00 OZ
Mark

A small 14k band from a short beach hunt last night. Mosquitoes kicked my butt!!. This is a Vanquish find. Found 2 bling rings also along with typical beach trash & coins....... Thanks for looking!
very good, worth the bugs

Im still looking for gold. I suspect its still in the general area I hunt but earlier I was not as educated as now. Now I have togo back and try to remember where all the foil and low zinc numbers were. Crazy. Good for you staring the mosquitoes back!!