Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Little Golden does it again!

HaroldILL.

Went back to Park where I got first Half. First took out Etrac for and hour. Nothing but clad so went to Car and got Golden. Well after a hour in the heat just clad also. I walk towards the Car and get a Nice four way High Tone not quite as soft as before. I dig down about 6" and shocked to see another Big Silver reeded edge! Pull it out of Hole and it's a Walker! Could not believe it. There was a small nail a inch away but still? Man never got 2 Big Silver at same spot before!

I tought this was your other thread at first:surprised: That is great!

Lol!:beers: For this it is necessary to drink)

Not sure how I missed this when you posted it Harold. What a nice find. I love walkers. Certainly one of the most beautiful US coins.

Sure seems like you have friend a new best friend in that Golden µMax of yours. Congrats.

Rich -

Those are hard to come by . Its such a good feeling to pull something like that out of the ground . Can you imagine the high a gold coin would bring .

Keep the Golden in your hands, go to other end of park and start walking to car- over and over until you clear out those halves. Don't you recognize a pattern when you see it?!:blink:

slingshot said:
Keep the Golden in your hands, go to other end of park and start walking to car- over and over until you clear out those halves. Don't you recognize a pattern when you see it?!:blink:

:rofl:

Rich (Utah)

That's a nice one, I got one last year, put a good scratch on it poking with a screwdriver. Good job.