Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Little park, 5 hours, 3 silver, 17 wheats, and a GUN

tonym

Hi Gang:

Went back to the little park for 5 hours yesterday and this morning.

Picked up a 1917 and 1943 mercs, and a 1949 canadian silver dime. That makes 10 silver for August and 83 silver for year. I had 44 silver TOTAL in the previous 11 years.

Also picked up 17 wheaties ranging from 1916 to 1957. That makes 37 wheaties for August and 286 for the year. I had 270 wheats TOTAL in the previous 11 years.

This postage stamp sized park has now given me 25 silver and 125 wheats in my last 29 hours hunting there. I still think there are at least another 20 or so silver waiting to be found.

That park needs a name change. Call it "Treasure Park" since you are certainly finding a lot of nice treasure in that park. Congratulations on a very nice bunch of finds.

Great finds fer shore! Sometimes those little parks hold the best stuff;)