Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Little Park Update: 3.75 hours, 14 wheats, silvers #101 & #102 for year

tonym

Went back to the little park and ended up hunting 3.75 hours.

For silver, I ended up with a 1929 merc and a 1946D rosie dime. Silver #101 and #120 for year.

That makes 29 silver for August (ALL DIMES) and 102 silver for year. I had 44 silver TOTAL in the previous 11 years.

Also picked up 14 wheaties That makes 106 wheaties for August and 355 for the year. I had 270 wheats TOTAL in the previous 11 years.

This postage stamp sized park has now given me 44 silver and 194 wheats in my last 46 hours hunting there.
Attached Images

Someone sent me this info. He asked me if I picked it. I said: PICK IT?? I was afraid to get near it:

:) that is Laetiporus sulphureus, AKA the sulpher shelf or chicken of the woods. It literally tastes and has the stringy texture of chicken. I picked those for a couple years now. They are partial to oak trees and they will be in season from Mid July to end of Sept depending on where you are in the states, water levels for the year, etc...

They are simply delicious. My mom knows just what to do with them. I did a little write up on my blog about them last year. I've been foraging mushrooms for awhile now and those are as good as any silver coin you can find!

http://www.oldwaysandnewdays.blogspo...-to-sheep.html