Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Living for Christ through faith no matter what Satan throws at you

Dan-MO

Have you ever had times when it seems like God is a million miles away and your prayers can't reach him? Several years ago I was diagnosed with clinical depression, and have battled this for several years. I fully expect to be delivered from this disease (And it IS a disease) by my Lord and Savior someday in HIS time. But even in my worst days he promised he would never leave me and I know he is with me. Bad things happen in this life and always will....this is common to man......has been since the fall of Adam and will be until we get to heaven. The good news is that through Jesus Christ and his finished work on the cross is that we are MORE than overcomers.....It has been one year ago today when my brother went on to be with the Lord....and I miss him so badly. I often wonder why God took him before me....he was 10 years younger, in seemingly perfect health while I have had a history of heart disease, and other chronic health problems and have been at death's door more than once. I have came to the conclusion that GOD has a perfect plan for each of us....even if we cannot understand it. On days like today, I have learned to lean on my faith and KNOW through faith that my Lord loves me and will ALWAYS be with me.....No matter what my emotions! Emotions can lie but GOD cannot! If any of you have days like this....I urge you to rejoice through your tears! Romans 5 - 1 tells us that "Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with our LORD JESUS CHRIST"! I also love Hebrews chapter 11 and what it says about faith. I stand upon my faith and pray for all who reads this to find the perfect peace that can only be found through our LORD JESUS CHRIST. Please forgive my ramblings, I know I am not a very good writer, but I feel led by the spirit to post this and believe there is someone out there that needs to read it. God bless you all.

Sorry, Dan-MO, to hear of your brother's passing away & prayers for God's comforting & peaceful Spirit to be with you now & always!

Thank you & you wrote very well & a truly good article that everyone needs from time to time because trials & problems come to us all in this mortal life! We receive Roses but thorns are included, too, to remind us that our Savior wore a Crown of Thorns while being crucified in the place of all sinners & we are all born sinners through Adam's corrupt seed until we believe in Jesus as the Savior of our soul by His Salvation grace as we repent of all our sins Who forgives us of them & then we are able to call Him the Lord of our life with eternal life promised unto us when these mortal bodies' die & souls live on in Him awaiting our new glorious bodies! Jesus is always there to help us in times of troubles, even for the unsaved, by crying out to Jehovah God in the blessed & Holy name of Jesus--just cry out, "Help me God or help me Jesus", & in your sincerity HE WILL & for, We who are His Children, He answers our requests! So all, who need help now or later, just call on God--Jeramiah 33:3 & He will answer! God hears & sees; therefore, He is never too late for He is always on His time to do what we need according to His will & plans for each one of us! Again, Thank you, Dan, & I am sure there are or is someone who needs this, today, as God knows & leads His Children to do His work by serving Him, faithfully! God Bless! Jesus loves you! :angel: Ma Betty

n/t