Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

loading problem on v3

TAFI125

My update was without hitch but my friends download although apperantly successful, he is missing the actual named programs. He does have the extra slots however. As a aside his previous version was v2.2

all programs are there but you can not access the programs anymore with the option-programs, this is for saving.
to switch factory programs use the plus and minus on the remote whie in search mode.

I haven't loaded me Deus with V3.0 yet.
So am I to understand we will not be able to adjust the factory programs?
And will need to "write" our own and save them in the extra slots?

I saved one of the factory programs in space 11 then you can modify it to your liking. As I understand it you can do this from P11 to P18. The book explains this procedure on page 22

HuntinDog said:
I haven't loaded me Deus with V3.0 yet.
So am I to understand we will not be able to adjust the factory programs?
And will need to "write" our own and save them in the extra slots?

No - you can modify any of the 10 factory predefined programs ... . the only piece is that you can not save it back over the predefined settings - if you want to tweak a factory program and then save it, you will be prompted to select a slot (11 through 18 ) and then it will be there for later use.

V2.0 had you overwrite the predefined slot and then have to use the RESTORE option to being it back if you wanted it. The RESTORE option has been removed from the V3.0 menu since you can't mess up the predefined programs.

Hope this clears that question up

Andy

Thanks Andy,
I think this clears it up for me.
I'll have to download the manual and read read read....