Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lobo all metal / disc switch

B sperty

Does anyone know how hard it would be to relocate the all metal disc switch on the lobo to a more convenient location so you could stay in all metal and quickly check indications with disc.
Brian

Brian, i had the same problem.wwith the location of the switch.so i just put an extension on the switch instead of moving it. i dont have pics .but i'll try and expain .i took an old fishing rod and cut out about a 2 in.section that fit snugly over the switch.put a little shoe goo on it and slip it on carefully not oozing any glue out use glue sparingly and you can remove if you ever want to.then i went to radio shack and got a colored toggle switch slip on rubber/plastic thing to slip on the mod. works good .you dont want it too long or you'll accidenly be hitting it but it helps alot,,,,HH Bill