Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Local park keeps giving out free silver

ohio mike

As you all know, I posted a while back about hunting the local park and the results I have been having coming from the Etrac to the CTX. Today was no different, except I had to leave early, by choice, because a group of no so friendly looking fellas showing up and was watching me. Not to say they were bad but sometimes when your gut says to go...you better get!
So I left with the goods! Ill be back there soon!
0ac42011304f87bcd183d52697d098bc.jpg

Hope you enjoyed and HH!
Mike

sometimes i get approached by suspicious looking characters too and i do the same. shut off my machine and walk away in the opposite direction.nice finds HH

Way to listen to your instincts - come back to fight another day. Nice finds dude!

ohio mike said:
Need admin to move to CTX forum, sorry guys.

HUH

What do you mean by that?

Also coming from ET to 3030 and know about GUT Stuff..Like hearing a Gun Shot and skedaddled out of there!!!!

Congrats On The Finds:thumbup:

Very cool coins and I don't blame you for leaving. A friend of mine was gassing up his Harley, and noticed a pickup pulled up at the air pump. One guy sat in the truck, and the other two came over admiring his Harley, talking to him. They kept moving a little closer, until he pulled his shirt up a little and put his hand on his 45. He said their faces turned pale, and they said, be cool man, and walked to the truck and left. He's got a permit to carry, and really believes he would have been on the ground and they would have ridden off with his Harley, if he hadn't had that gun. HH-Mark

Thats why its so important to protect our gun rights! Cant be complacent, cause it will be too late. Nothing goes backwards. HH

Nice finds,
I admire your success in searching old hunted out parks and the success you are having. That was the main reason for my CTX purchase. Now if only the nice weather would arrive so I could actually begin to use it. I have had the same experience with unsavory characters checking me out while hunting but always think that my Sampson T-Handle Shovel acts as a nice deterrent
HH
Chuck

the punks in my local ghetto,are so stupid that we always joke that they leave us alone because they think we have space guns and they have warrants and drugs on them,

Ohio Mike WTG your the man, Can you Give us some Hunted out Park Adivce 4R us that swiched to the CTX Like me,
Thats my main reasion i got it to, Mickfin, Thanks Mike,

mickfin said:
Ohio Mike WTG your the man, Can you Give us some Hunted out Park Adivce 4R us that swiched to the CTX Like me,
Thats my main reasion i got it to, Mickfin, Thanks Mike,

This may be a little shocking to most but it is what it is.
1: I have not changed any setting at all in the CTX..... None
2: I run the basic silver program in auto sensitivity
3: I have yet to even take the headphones or wireless module out of the bags and use either one yet, so Im just hunting from the speaker thats in the unit itself

I know right!! I'm thinking the same thing you are every time I hunt....somethings wrong here or maybe its just too right? Heck I don't know!!
All I can say is this.....if its not broke dont fix it....and until the day comes where I am having issues, I am gonna hunt as bare Bones with this machine as possible!

All I ever done was fight the etrac... Now its just smooth sailing!
I welcome anyone to come down and hunt anytime if they think Im pulling their leg.

On another note micfin... Could you please call my house and tell my wife that "im the man" lol

banditicey said:
ohio mike said:
Need admin to move to CTX forum, sorry guys.

HUH

What do you mean by that?

Also coming from ET to 3030 and know about GUT Stuff..Like hearing a Gun Shot and skedaddled out of there!!!!

Congrats On The Finds:thumbup:

I originally posted this in the Etrac forum, asked them to move post

Mike i will tell your Wife your The MAN!!!!!! Thats good to know Mike the CTX is good to go right out of the Box,
The Mickfin Man, Im the Man wen your sleeping Mike, Mick