Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Location of Tesoro serial number?

pine3874

All of the Tesoro's I've ever had always had a serial number sticker on the bottom of the control box. It appears that the sticker fell off the control box on one of the Tesoro's that I now have and was wondering if the serial number was also possibly located inside the box? Thanks

I think the serial number on my original Stingray came off. Since the company is no longer with us no need for them really anymore.

All of the Tesoro's I've ever had always had a serial number sticker on the bottom of the control box. It appears that the sticker fell off the control box on one of the Tesoro's that I now have and was wondering if the serial number was also possibly located inside the box? Thanks
If By Chance... you have the original box it shipped in... The serial number is on that box as well... I'm missing the sticker off my Silver Sabre Plus... And no box... I'm definitely SOL on on that one....:(
It also is on the warranty registration card.

It also is on the warranty registration card.

If By Chance... you have the original box it shipped in... The serial number is on that box as well... I'm missing the sticker off my Silver Sabre Plus... And no box... I'm definitely SOL on on that one....:(
I think the serial number on my original Stingray came off. Since the company is no longer with us no need for them really anymore.

Thank you for the replies. I do have the original box with the serial number, but was just curious if the serial number was possibly also printed on the inside of the control box. It appears that it isn't. Also as noted, the serial number is pretty much irrelevant being that Tesoro is no longer in business.