Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Locked out of findmall

Birdseed

Hello all

I am back, have been unable to connect to this forum since mid November 2011. It appears I was blocked at one of the servers between Tassie and the U.S.
I had tried everything I could think of to connect, but to no avail. It seems that due to connecting to "Findmall.com" with 2 computers at the same time through the same router upset the works. I believe it is due to something associated with the router called the MAC address. I emailed both my service provider and Finds Treasure forums and niether could see any reason that would prevent me from connecting. I finally ran a trace and emailed the last point that I could get to. Suddenly it works again. No explanations, no contact ???

Have been doing a bit of detecting since my last post. Most memorable find was a sterling silver front cover off a 1915 pocket watch. Unfortunately I did not photograph it before giving it back to the land owner.

Also bought a Minelab SD2000 gold detector at a price too good to refuse in early January. No gold much in Tasmania big enough to detect, will have to wait until I get to the Victorian goldfield later in the year to try it out in anger.

Hope things remain operational for me on this forum

Cheers from Tasmania

Pete downunder

Hi Pete,

I was wondering why I didn't see any posts from you. Glad you made it back to the U.S. / findmall - Jim

Go download TOR and you should be able to connect from anywhere you have Internet service even if the block you from that country. It is free too.