Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

LOL I found the post thing finally.

vanstheman3

[size=medium]I feel so stupid. I just replied to a post to ask about the subject of the OP and also Get help with how to post something. then I came back into the page and saw the option. I feel like a knucklehead because it took me two days to find it. they need a big red flashing arrow directing people like me to the new message option... GL And HH......Pat [/size]

vanstheman3 said:
[size=medium]I feel so stupid. I just replied to a post to ask about the subject of the OP and also Get help with how to post something. then I came back into the page and saw the option. I feel like a knucklehead because it took me two days to find it. they need a big red flashing arrow directing people like me to the new message option... GL And HH......Pat [/size]

Getting used to how a certain forum works and its layout can sometimes be difficult, I took right off on this one because it has a close format to the Honda Shadow forum that I spent a LOT of time on before I came here. I have wondered over on some others that left me scratching my head a bit, and others layout was just BAD!.

Anyway, so you had a Coinstrike with a bad coil too. When I got mine it was really crazy acting, it wasn't until a co-worker got a CS and I could switch coils with him that I found out just how crazy mine really was. I found a used coil on here for $40.00 bucks and all is well now.

Mark