Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lone Star settings?

Read your manual and do some test runs.With time you will know what settings to use depending where you go and what your looking for. Like everything else in life, practice will develop your skill.

I ran my Fortune Hunter(lone star twin) the same as my other bounty hunters in disc. mode with disc control no higher than 9:00 position and sens. control as high as your conditons allow(or as high as you can stand.) Digg all repeating signals and when in doubt dig. At first you should dig everything until you get to know what your unit is trying to tell you. Canslaw and tabs will drive you nuts! Can usually tell canslaw because it will overload my LandStar when I switch to all metal and try to pinpoint on target. Larger targets will usually give you a longer report when you swing acrossed thir distance and coins and smaller targets will give a sharp, quick, crisper response. Hope this helps. Keep swinging and the goodies will come. May the gold and silver run thick for you.:detecting: