Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Long cold day!

A

Anonymous

Decided to take a vacation day on Wed. to see what effect the Nor

I have a Panasonic FZ-10 which is the serious $500 camera. But seeing that I wade a lot the idea of dropping that bad boy was not appealing, it is also quite large. So looking for a smaller/cheaper device I bought a FujiFilm FinePix 2650 refurb on Ubid for $89. It's a 2Meg 3x optical zoom plus I think 2x digital, USB, sliding lens cover etc. If I drop it, or drown it I'm not out $500.
The Fuji does fine for outside shots, and does have a macro mode, but the depth of field in macro is very limited, so I re-shot most of the close-ups with the FZ-10. So looking at my current post, the two outsides are with the Fuji, along with the trash shot. All the other close-ups are with the FZ-10, it is a great camera!
Keep your pics coming Max, it's good therapy for the Northern guys and gals!
BarnacleBill

fuji 2meg..........78bucks on sale..........i think it was 205 something, but i got a big splash from a wave this summer and that was that.
i do plan on another cheapie for the beach soon
i have been carring my olympus 4megs since, heavy and a few more scooters..........but i carry in waterproof outter box.
thanks for sharing.............:) that pansonic fz 10 does a great job