Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Long time no posts...

1859large

I have been busier than a one armed wall paper hanger.

Building a house. Work has vanished so I am filling my time with this.

I have hoped to metal detect but after working 5 and a half days a week and rushing around getting stuff after that, I am beat.

I took all of last weekend off and even got out of town one day.

One day I will get back in the swing of things.

Hope everbody is getting more MD time than me.

Looks like you are going to have a heck of a view when she's done.

Welcome back! Hope you are not building your dream home in the north winter country that has severe brutal cold for about 6 months a year like where I am at, I hate it here. My dream home is going to be built further south with a much shorter-milder winter having a 3 month longer gardening warm season than here.

Thanks folks!

That is the North Atlantic in Nefoundland and she can be wild for 6 months of the year. We have had a very warm summer this year but my house is swept by the summer breezes so we have no flys and tolerable heat on hot days of which we have had a few.

The house is a little beyond that point with wiring going in and plumbing and one set of stairs was put in today.

HH