Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Longing for Summer..................................................

KyBud(InezKy)

wish it was like the picture shows. Fun Fun Fun

Been a strange winter here. Many 40 + days, hardly any frost in the ground, when the white stuff has fallen, it has melted a few days later. We got about 5" last night and are expecting several more today. Looks like this year we are having maybe a half a winter!

It's summer now but here in Oz we long for winter. It's often too hot here to detect in the summer winter is great. The snakes are hibernating then too, so that's a bonus.

We go gold detecting in winter and are hoping to go to Western Australia again this year. It's about a 10,000 km (6200miles) round trip from our place on the east coast.

Gold there is in what is commonly called "The Outback" and it is a very remote place indeed.

We camped for several months on one goldfield there and did not see one person in all that time.

If you like that it's great, if you don't like it then you had better not go there.

In summer there the heat is deadly (deadly is the correct word to choose) and so we go in winter.

How do you post pics on here? I could stick up a few if anyone is interested.

I'm not longing for summer - EVER! I want no part of summer or anything that comes with it! Hope you enjoy it when it finally arrives. As for me, that's when I hibernate. lol

Lisa

love the detecting vehicle!