Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Look At What A Buck Buys!:yikes:

Today was a lucky day for me! I stopped at the gas station and I was talking to the clerk as I hadn't seen him for awhile. It was shift change and the gal that was leaving was complaining about what to do with the "weird" dollar coin she had in the drawer that was apparently complicating her daily balance sheet. I asked her what it was and she handed me an 1898 S Morgan dollar. I asked her what she planned to do with it in which she replied "I don't know! I don't want it in my drawer I wanna go home!" So I did the logical thing...offered a dollar in exchange with the promise that her problem was now solved. She agreed not wanting it anyway knowing it was an old coin worth more than face value. I asked her how she got it and she said a customer came in and added it to his regular money to buy some gas. And yes, with this kind of luck today, I bought a Lotto ticket for the 24 million jackpot drawing.:lol: