Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Look What I Got Today!!

frog21

I pre-ordered the ATX a few weeks ago. My first impression is that it is heavy but I'm used to the weight of the AT-Pro which I think is really lightweight. It does seem to balance very well when extended and when you use the arm cuff strap. I will try the bungee shoulder strap sometime over the weekend. I will be using it this weekend while relic hunting and I will try to post a report by Monday. I live in Virginia where the soil can be a bit harsh with some VLF machines. I plan on doing some comparisons on targets with my AT-Pro.

I think your really going to like for Relics...One smooth machine!