Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

looking at the bright side

MrGee

Up here in the frozen tundra detecting is pretty much suspended for the season (not being the macho man that SOME of you are). The bright spot is that we got snow early, and then another 10 inches on top of that which means that come spring there will only be about a half inch of frost in the ground instead of the 6 or 7 inches that we usually have. makes for a earlier start this spring. I did manage to get out in all 12 months in 2012 and with all the snow we've had, I'm already thinking about the local sledding hill. Did I mention that I'm already bored?

MrGee

Maybe the weather will moderate enough for you to get some dirt fishing done and end your boredom. HH.