Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looking for a 1270 dust cover

oppie

Going to the ocean in June and would like to have a dust cover for my 1270. I didnt think these would be so hard to come by. If any of my Fisher Classic Friends know where I can get one, please let me know. Thanks!

Oppie

Being the 1270 is no longer in production I don't think you will find anything that is factory made for the 1270. I use food bowl cover that has a elastic opening that works real well. Not sure they still make them, but if not you may want to talk to the wife and see if she has anything in the hair care line that will work.

Ron in WV

I stumbled upon a husband and wife team that make custom MD covers. I'm going to send him pics and measurements and let him have a crack at it. It will take a couple weeks and I'll post pics and a review.

In my search for a quality rain / dust cover for my 1270, I came across BTD Custom Covers. Of course they didn't stock a cover for the classic 1270. But but to my suprise the owner, John, told me to send him the measurements and some pics and he'd see what he could come up with. What I have now is a very high quality and nicely fitting custom cover. Price was a very fair $25 to my door. Given my experience, I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them for an in-stock or custom cover for your detector. For you 1270 owners, the pattern for your detector is done. I'll try to post pics soon.