Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looking for a good place to sell some of my gold and silver that I have accumulated over the years.

TRIPLE-SSS

Hi everyone, I live Houston area and I am looking some place to sell off some of my finds. I tried a couple pawn shops and a couple gold and silver buyers in my location and the best they could offer was about 60 % of the current market value based on actual silver and gold content. I just worked too hard to accumulate my finds and would not be willing to give someone 40% of the market value, feel like this is highway robbery. If anybody knows a good place, would appreciate the info. , would be willing to give up 10 or 15% , but not 40%.
Thanks
TRIPLE-SSS

Hi everyone, I live Houston area and I am looking some place to sell off some of my finds. I tried a couple pawn shops and a couple gold and silver buyers in my location and the best they could offer was about 60 % of the current market value based on actual silver and gold content. I just worked too hard to accumulate my finds and would not be willing to give someone 40% of the market value, feel like this is highway robbery. If anybody knows a good place, would appreciate the info. , would be willing to give up 10 or 15% , but not 40%.
Thanks
TRIPLE-SSS
Post this on the CMD Forum as one or more of our members may have the address of a company that does or did (in the past) buy Gold & Silver at reasonable prices--I think it is Michigan--I had the address but probably in a box that I haven't unpacked! Good Luck! Ma Betty

Ma Betty your are so right. Midwest Refineries in Waterford Michigan usually has good prices, should be in your 10 to 15% range, are very fast with paying and have always treated me fairly. I'll be using them again in the near future.

Check out ara refineries. Haven't used them for a couple of years, but they were paying over 90% of melt. Back then, they would also buy the stones. And, they are located in Dallas. Midwest as mentioned above, is also good. Honest and quick paying. I agree, 60% of melt isn't enough. Good luck! HH jim tn

Like Jim.....ARA

cheque 001 (2).jpg