Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looking for a hunting buddy in the triad area of North Carolina

johnrab54

Retired guy with plenty of free time looking for a hunting buddy. I about 6 years experience detecting and currently use a Garrett AT Max and Nokta Legend detectors. I am a member of a local metal detecting group but club hunts are limited to weekends. Would love to find another retired person to do some detecting on weekdays in the local triad area of North Carolina. I live in Thomasville, but I am also open to hunting in Asheboro, Greensboro, High Point, Lexington and Winston Salem areas. Not asking for anyone to share your private hunting sites with me. I have no problem with door knocking for permissions or hunting on public land or public parks where permitted