Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

looking for a member who enjoys research for Metaldetecting

Jeff63

I'm looking for a member who uses a CP to research sites for metal detecting, someone who I could talk to or pm. I'm willing to do the driving to meet them. I live in st.peters, mo. so St. Charles county.warren county or Lincoln county ( Missouri) is ok. You can PM me on the forum Jeff 63

A cp? Computer?

Sorry, I meant PC, its an old age thing. I'm getting ready to buy a new apple Ipad Air to research metal detecting sites. Those of you who have been doing this for years already know which apps are the best or most used for this purpose. I've been reading on the forum about some of them. Superimpose,Maprika, google earth sites like Historicmapworks etc. I'm trying to decide how I want to set up the new I pad which apps to use and the best sites for research. I know I can use the forum to ask questions but it would be nice to Know someone locally I could pm and ask a question or just talk to about the subject. My family is not interested in the subject.

Historicaerials.com