Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looking for a relic hunting partner(s)

balenim

I am returning to the Nashville area after 8 years of being away. My old relic hunting partners have either died or no longer get out due to health or other issues so I thought I'd post this to see if any of you guys in the Middle TN area are interested in sharing this great hobby. I know this is something that isn't done lightly because you put so much effort into research and developing sites. I still have some sites left that the developers haven't destroyed. I have been doing this for 25+ years with most of that being relic hunting in TN. Send me a PM if you'd like to see if I'm a good fit.

Thanks,

baleniM

WELCOME BACK TO MIDDLE TN. YOU MAY WANT TO COME TO THE MIDDLE TENN METAL DETECTORS CLUB MEETING THE 1ST FRIDAY OF THE MONTH. CHECK US OUT AT MTMDC.COM FOR ALL THE INFO. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE. BILL MOORE

Thanks Deno, I do too. I know its tough on guys to take a chance on someone they don't know and trust is something that's earned. But hey, I'm a likable, trustworthy type guy and I keep really good secrets.

baleniM