Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looking For An Eric Foster Goldquest Aquasearch V2:hot:

cobill

I'm looking for a good condition Eric Foster Goldquest Aquasearch V2 (Aquastar) waterproof PI detector for shallow to chest deep beach water hunting. I know there are still a few out there, anybody want to let one go for a good price? PM me if you are a serious seller.

Bill

this is a good condition Eric Foster Goldquest Aquasearch V2 waterproof PI detector ? :)

7561796.jpg

7564868.jpg

was a small repair coil attachment (coil itself is OK and works fine)

without shaft.

modified, and placed into the body of White.
it is desirable for the sale of the beach hunter who understands the nuances of the electronics and PI detector.

PS: for sale due to a herniated disc, the doctor does not recommend me long and big load (A lot of digging large pits)

pss: GQAS is sold, your suggestions send a personal message or my email

Hi,
I have the aquaserch, I bought it directly from ERIC FOSTER and I still have the mails between me and Eric Foster when I bought it !!(year 2003)
At that time I was inexpert and a PI machine was not the best solution for a lake !
So It was used some day only and then let in the garage. 13 years elapsed, it was and it is now as new, but I can not warranty you for the battery
or the rubbers sealers.
If you are interested in it I will take some foto and let have it to you along with the proof of purchase.
Please let me know.
Thank you.
Sergio - Milano - Italy

I am no longer looking for a GQASV2. Thanks to all who responded.

Bill

Ciao Sergio sarei interessato al tuo metal aquasearch tinograsso@yahoo.it il contatto

Be careful of Seric offering an Aquasearch. He offered it to me and I asked for pictures two days ago and even though he has been logged on here he stopped responding to my emails. I wouldn't trust sending money to Italy. Just a heads up.

Thanks to all who have offered to buy my unit but it is no longer available.
Thanks anyway.
SERIC

Hola Buenas tardes Sergio, desearia saber mas de su Eric Foster, y si es posible mandar fotos .

Le dejop my correo

angelmata40@gmail.com

muchas gracias