Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looking for club/hunting partner/ south east Louisiana

oneton

Hi, im from the hammond area,Im looking for a hunting partner that can lead me to places to metal detect/ or if there is a club in my area to join. My detectors are Minelab 70 and a fisher cz-3d. I hunt a few private parks but i would like to go to other areas other than parks thanks phil.

Hammin, LA - Pelican Relic & Recovery Association, Tony Costanza, 148 Monistern Hammin, LA 70403 504-261-6261
Hammond, LA - Raiders of the Lost World, Marlin L. Walden, 909 S. Holly St. Hammond, LA 70403 504-902-8404 Denham Springs, LA - Red Stick Raiders, Jamie Thoms, 32041 Linder Rd #5 Denham Springs, LA 70726 225-664-5714

Denham Springs
Club: Southern Treasure Hunters
Phone: 225-664-6678
Email: maxdetector@bellsouth.net
Club Information:

Hey my name is Rick Rogers and I live in Bogalusa. I have a hunting partner in Walker and we are forever looking for places to hunt and fellow like minded hunters. We are not new to metal detecting and we love to hunt. You may pass along my email address so that maybe we can join y'all. We were thinking about starting a club in Hammond but it looks as though there is one.
Please get back to me.
Rick Rogers
mooreman@bellsouth.net

Hi i am new to the hobby just bought my first detector for me and my wife to have a fun little hobby, was looking for a Club or hunting partner(s) in southern louisiana we are in the metairie area. i have been wanting to get into this hobby for some time now and finally got a opportunity to buy my first detector a Garrett AT PRO, as well as a Garrett Pin Pointer. But i was saddened to read about some of the laws in louisiana making it so strict for the hobby, even if i can't find a hunting partner or club to join any information on hunting in Louisiana would be of great use to me..:detecting:

We have a club that meets in Slidell on the first Monday of the month at 6:30pm atThe Italian Pie Resturant on Gause Blvd. More information and an application can be found here.
http://www.mytreasurespot.com/main/list.php?13
Ed