Find's Treasure Forums

NOTICE:
This new forum is now ACTIVE. You should be able to log in using the same username and password however if your username contain a comma then you need to log in on the new forum without the comma in your username
Example:
SteveB Main, Mo
remove the comma like this
SteveB Main Mo

If you have any questions or need assistance with this, click here to go to Find's Support Desk form

IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO LOG IN, CLICK HERE TO RESET AND HAVE NEW PASSWORD EMAIL TO YOU

Looking for CZ21 Handle & Mounting Plate Assy or After Market Option

flysar

I'm building a Carbon Fiber beach & wading setup for my CZ21 and I'm looking for a source for the handle and top mounting plate. Is Fisher the only option for these parts?
A aftermarket handle/grip substitute suggestion would also work since I use a shaft under arm or hip mount except when diving.

tvr

Do a search on that infamous auction place and there are a few parts. I see there is one mounting plate listed for CZ-20. I bought one from the same source about 5 years ago. Looks like that source's stock is depleting. They are listing the handle, but looks like they no longer have the foam grip. Their shipping was a lot less than the factory quote I got about 5 years ago.