Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looking for CZ21 Handle & Mounting Plate Assy or After Market Option

flysar

I'm building a Carbon Fiber beach & wading setup for my CZ21 and I'm looking for a source for the handle and top mounting plate. Is Fisher the only option for these parts?
A aftermarket handle/grip substitute suggestion would also work since I use a shaft under arm or hip mount except when diving.

Do a search on that infamous auction place and there are a few parts. I see there is one mounting plate listed for CZ-20. I bought one from the same source about 5 years ago. Looks like that source's stock is depleting. They are listing the handle, but looks like they no longer have the foam grip. Their shipping was a lot less than the factory quote I got about 5 years ago.