Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looking for Digging buddy in Northern Virginia

coinworld

Hello Diggers-

My previous two digging partners have retired and moved out of state. About me: I’m a 9 year US Navy vet seperated our in 94 as on 03 LT. I am looking to detect with that shares my metal detecting/relic hunting ethos: always seek permission first, remove and haul away all trash, and fill all holes. I have been relic hunting since 2000 and have a good site approximately 1000 acres that I hunt in Western part of of Virgina. I live in Alexandria VA and am working now for the Federal government but have my weekends off.

I don’t mind driving up to 2 hours to meet and detect with someone and will gladly invite person to my site to hunt that has produced 2 US belt buckles, numerous buttons, state seals, and old silver including a 1790 1 reale I dug a few years ago. If interested send me private PM . Thanks

Wayne

I would love go detecting in VA. I haven't had any luck yet. I live in western MD close to cumberland. I am willing to travel also. I have the same respects for detecting also. I have a XP Deus. I have had it for 6 years now. If you are interested let me know.

Wayne

I live in Fredericksburg and would love to get out and dig with ya. I too am a fed and I work at Quantico, I am off every other weekend and differing days threw ought the week. I have been detecting for a couple of years and use a nox 800. Let me know id you would like to get together some time and go save some history!

-Aaron

I'm in Mechanicsville and would love to find a hunting partner. After moving here and getting absolutely nothing but...No you can't detect here. I honestly gave up and sold my machines. The last few years I have concentrated on target shooting but I am ready to get back into it. I will soon have an Equinox 800 if I can find a partner that has some "ins" as I have none. I am a retired USPS Postmaster, Vietnam Veteran and a straight shooter.

I Fully Retire from Law Enforcement in 1999. I Been Relic Hunting since 1974 { Over 50Plus Years ) and Hunt mostly In M.d./ V.a. I have permission to hunt many civil sites, old house sites . I prefer to Relic Hunter another "Will Seasoned "Digger as myself. No Greenhorns That live close in Alexandria / Springfield v.a. . My biggest issue is lack transpiration to get to site, I will cover cost fuel , to get to sites and Share Sites but you must do the some are Site With also. PLEASE Experience Relic Hunters Only Will to Hunt 2/3 weekly NO BOTTOM FEDDERS ALLOWED

Hello Diggers-

My previous two digging partners have retired and moved out of state. About me: I’m a 9 year US Navy vet seperated our in 94 as on 03 LT. I am looking to detect with that shares my metal detecting/relic hunting ethos: always seek permission first, remove and haul away all trash, and fill all holes. I have been relic hunting since 2000 and have a good site approximately 1000 acres that I hunt in Western part of of Virgina. I live in Alexandria VA and am working now for the Federal government but have my weekends off.

I don’t mind driving up to 2 hours to meet and detect with someone and will gladly invite person to my site to hunt that has produced 2 US belt buckles, numerous buttons, state seals, and old silver including a 1790 1 reale I dug a few years ago. If interested send me private PM . Thanks

Wayne
May I ask what your career is as a fed ?

Wayne

I live in Fredericksburg and would love to get out and dig with ya. I too am a fed and I work at Quantico, I am off every other weekend and differing days threw ought the week. I have been detecting for a couple of years and use a nox 800. Let me know id you would like to get together some time and go save some history!

-Aaron
May I ask what your career is as a fed ?

I Fully Retire from Law Enforcement in 1999. I Been Relic Hunting since 1974 { Over 50Plus Years ) and Hunt mostly In M.d./ V.a. I have permission to hunt many civil sites, old house sites . I prefer to Relic Hunter another "Will Seasoned "Digger as myself. No Greenhorns That live close in Alexandria / Springfield v.a. . My biggest issue is lack transpiration to get to site, I will cover cost fuel , to get to sites and Share Sites but you must do the some are Site With also. PLEASE Experience Relic Hunters Only Will to Hunt 2/3 weekly NO BOTTOM FEDDERS ALLOWED
Chuck I’ll Fakebook msg u Saturday

Hello Diggers-

Wayne
Wayne. I did get any message, My Facebbok in Chuck Acton or e-mail at my AOL chuckacton@aol.com Chuck