Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looking for hunting partner in Tri-cities Tennessee area

tnvarmint

Title pretty much says it all. I live in the Tri-cities area. Been hunting now for about 6-7 years off and on. Kinda got out of it a few years ago after selling my ETRAC when I needed some cash. Bought a new CTX 3030 last year but haven't really done any hunting with it. My previous partner passed away a couple years ago and just haven't had the places to hunt like I used to. I am primarily a coin hunter but like many metal detectorists I am somewhat of a history lover so would love to dig some interesting relics also.

I will be 100% up front. I don't have any hunting property of my own aside from public places and the 4 acres or so that I live on. Its a 1950s farm house and never been hunted to my knowledge, not even by myself. I am medically retired so am free to go out just about anytime.

If you are interested in getting together let me know. You can PM me here or email me at tnvarmint @ yahoo . com

Hey Mike , I just moved to Kingsport about a year ago. I would be interested in hunting
With you if you still need a partner. I don’t know much about this area though.

Thanks John
863-670-1265

Title pretty much says it all. I live in the Tri-cities area. Been hunting now for about 6-7 years off and on. Kinda got out of it a few years ago after selling my ETRAC when I needed some cash. Bought a new CTX 3030 last year but haven't really done any hunting with it. My previous partner passed away a couple years ago and just haven't had the places to hunt like I used to. I am primarily a coin hunter but like many metal detectorists I am somewhat of a history lover so would love to dig some interesting relics also.

I will be 100% up front. I don't have any hunting property of my own aside from public places and the 4 acres or so that I live on. Its a 1950s farm house and never been hunted to my knowledge, not even by myself. I am medically retired so am free to go out just about anytime.

If you are interested in getting together let me know. You can PM me here or email me at tnvarmint @ yahoo . com
Do you ever come to Knoxville?