Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

looking for modern gold & look what I got!!

Idxpro

1730 copper only 2" deep in an old field....not to shabby. I nicked it pretty good with my digger.

Hate scratches and nicks, but neat find nonetheless.
BB

Wow. 1730 date would make me leap out of my shoes. WTG!
Mike

Nice King George, WTG:thumbup:

don't tell me you used the F-2 thats an amazing find thats the find of the year. now I am not happy with my shot shells

Thanx everyone. Gun, that was with the Outlaw. I still cant believe it was only 2" deep in an old soccer field. I was digging all signals no thumbing just digging. I thought it was a quarter when it popped out. That beats my oldest coin of 1739 Kg. Not worth anything but still cool.

That's super!:cheers: Not thumbing is the way to go sometimes.

tabman

WOW, I don't even know what it is, but I really like it... KEN

1730, holy crap. The only thing that old in Michigan is the oak trees.

One never knows...during dike restoration my partner dug a 1728 and 1729 English Half penny about a foot apart....
Great find and would go over that area again....as one never knows....

That's a nice find....................but before the scratch... it was a "very nice" find. I've done that too................try to take greater care when you dig up a find, you never know what's there. I saw a TH'er once who found a rare U.S. dime in the retreval process he sratched it ..........value before scratch $6500.00 after the damage $250.00 tops... if he couild find someone to buy it as a filler coin for their coin collection. He probably cried himself to sleep that night. LOL LOL

WTG...Fred!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty tuff around around my neck of the woods to even break into the 1800's...much less 1700's.....lol I envy you guys with a chance at the OLD coins.........

Go get some more...........

Thanx Oneguy. Strane how it was so shallow in a rundown soccer field. It will be there again Sunday. The fields are surrounded by woods in every direction so I may do a little woods hunting to scope things out. With any luck maybe find some old nearby cellar holes. That's my kind of hunting. Can't wait.

Terrific find