Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

looking for New Mexico prospecting buddy

I am going to be in New Mexico around Easter for a couple weeks. I'm going to prospect some BLM lands and National Forest lands. I have done some research and have some detailed maps of gold-bearing areas and ghost towns.

A couple general areas I'm thinking of are somewhere in the Silver City area, the Peloncillo range, Organ range and possibly up between Taos and Raton (Elizabethtown area), though unsure about legality on the old land grant areas.

Anyone care to hook up for a day or more of prospecting you can reply or email me at forgotmnot@netscape.com.

Rich Moheban

I plan to be in New Mexico some time early Sept.. I will be down in the "boot heel "area. Have an 80 acre claim near Old Hacita , and want to do some serious detecting hunting over 3-4 weeks, Have more then enough equiptment ..looking to hook up with a serious hunter..email me if interested..Thanks Harry