Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looking for some info on Anfibio

kammerer1

Hey folks,

I currently own the MMK and the Impact, but I'm considering selling one or both and getting the new Multi Anfibio. I like to travel a few times a year, sometimes flying, and one important consideration for me in choosing a detector is portability. I've been looking for specific measurements in length on the Anfibio, but have not been able to find the information. How long are the segments of the shaft of the Anfibio when broken down? How long is the Anfibio at its shortest possible length fully assembled? It looks to me it is a little smoother putting together and folding up than the Impact, but I'd like to hear what others have to say in comparison. Is it a good choice to pack in a suitcase for flying? I'm thinking about traveling back east this spring, and I'm considering getting the Anfibio if it travels well.

Thanks, and happy hunting!

Here ya go:

ECjvUS9.jpg

NXhVcZz.jpg

SIzCNf2.jpg

WtDhu1Y.jpg

JXnJ45M.jpg

H70qEPl.jpg

lRFHR0f.jpg

zxJuBAo.jpg

C0f4jvA.jpg

rgSQA4t.jpg

c4Z8YUS.jpg

EyieOSW.jpg

RtqPqqE.jpg

arm cuff is like 4 1/8 wide, display housing is 5" wide

Can't ask for more than that!!

Wow! Thanks, much appreciated.

Or, I have noticed some sending bulk to a known address by a carrier. Ahead of time. Say like if you're visiting someone. Sure beats airport hassle & costs.