Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looking for some tips on GTI 2000..

Jodav

Last time I used it, there was a background hum in the coin mode. I changed freq, turn down sensitivity and threshold. Still there. It worked better in all metal mode. Thanks for any advice in advance.

What about relics mode? True all metal mode vs. zero discriminate? If it is only coin mode, try making your own mode for coins and saving it. Have you tried resetting the machine by holding the on/off button until it resets. This often times can fix some minor quirks. Also, did you try turning down the threshold adjust?

Last edited:
Just for the fun of it I should take my old GTI 1500 out for a spin. I never dig upgrade the coil from white to black. Think the coil would change anything ?

Just for the fun of it I should take my old GTI 1500 out for a spin. I never dig upgrade the coil from white to black. Think the coil would change anything ?
The white coil is more likely to false when hunting in areas where you are often banging into things. The coils are set in a foam material, so they can move ever so slightly. The coils in the black coil are set in hard resin. I do take out my 2500 at times. It's so much fun to use.

Black 9.5 coil delivered this morning. Looking forward to trying it out today, maybe find another Gold :)