Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looking for someone to detect with in Clinton Twp. MICH area to MD with.16 mile/Grosebeck

braveheart1954

I don't mind hunting by myself but it would be less boring and safer if I had a partner to hunt with, especially when hunting at night or downtown urban areas. I should warn you though that I am not one that hunts for an hour and then calls it quits. I like to hunt and hunt and then hunt some more if my old 61 year old bones hold out ... hah! Generally hunt 3-7 hours... all day and night if making finds! I don't mind travelling an hour or more on weekends.

I'm 61 years old (if that matters) and my schedule is, for the most part, always open weekly after work and weekends. Would like to start getting in to some serious hunting as life really is getting short.

Been detecting since 1995 but got serious with my first real detector , ExplorerXS and Excaliber in 2002, Then got an Explorer11. Have also bought a GB1 last year. I have all the accesseries and different coils for most any searching. I also just bought a Coinmaster so I can hunt with the same that my 9 year old granddaughter has when she comes to visit from Reed City MI.

I live at 36866 Woodingham, Clinton Twp. MI 48035 if you want to goolgle it. ph 586-419-2865 John Harvey

I'm not the greastest detectorist by no means..always learning and dig 100 times more trash than finds! Plus I believe I found the first lost 1700's villige in Harrison Twp. Just havent been to it yet!...public land! Will share at a later date if we become good friends! lol 8-10-15