Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

looking for someone to relic hunt with in Nashville area

CHADTN

Anyone in the Nashville area interested in partnering up with someone new to relic hunt with? I've been relic hunting for about 10 years. The guy I used to dig with gave the hobby up. I live in the Nashville area and I am looking for someone to dig with. It gets boring going by yourself all of the time. I'm not looking for a handout, just to meet some new people who enjoys the sport to get together with. I have a spot or two my self.

I'm quite sure you'll have NO problem finding someone on the forum to team up with. Wish I lived a bit closer. :beers: cch.

There are a lot of relic hunters in Nashville. Might check out the local club. I live near Memphis and do get up to Nashville from time to time. Good luck, I'm sure someone will show up. Kind of funny. Our son Chad lives in Nashville HH jim tn

I live 30 min north of Nashville I dont really have any spots to hunt relics, I have mostly hunted parks and such, but would like to meet with you to do some diggin sometime if interested. I have a new minelab safari. Shoot me an e-mail if you like at woodalles4413@gmail.com if you want to try to get together

I am about 2 hours south you could come and hunt with me and my hunting partner some time or we could come your way.PM some times.