Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looking forward to getting wet.....got my new AT Pro and AT Pro Pinpointer yesterday

Pete in MI

also got a water scoop. Also got the Digger Accessories package and added the 5x8" DD coil. Time to dig out and rebuild my tow behind floating sifting box.
One place I specifically was looking forward to hitting was a ball park at an old school that I had hit many times before...lots of silver and some gold jewelry. Was owned by the township and now sold to someone else....had lots of bottle caps so the AT Pro would have helped. If I can find the owner I will chat him up. I hear he detects too.
Have a couple of ghost towns that have been hit pretty hard so hoping the AT Pro will pick up what others walked over. Can't wait to get the RV so I can get some extended hunts in too. HH everyone...and be safe...lots of nasties out and about.