Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looking forward to the impact

DigDugNY

ow it's been talked about a lot but I haven't really made any comments on it. But I'm actually really looking forward to see how the impact does when it comes out. I haven't tried any foreign detectors as of yet but if I have the funds when it comes out I might actually jump on it. What that company is doing is so out of place compared to most companies (in a good way), in regards to caring about the customers needs and staying in communication. I mean I have the Deus right now and that has the firmware updates which will be really nice as times goes by, but I just have a good feeling about the impact

If it's supposed to be a step up from the racer, then I'd be scared not to have one lol. I enjoy reading the comments in regards to this detector simply due to the fact that mostly everyone is excited and thats nice to see

I do was to see the Impact come out soon, how ever I can't wait to see what XP is coming out with next year. New Technology ?

GroundScanner said:
I do was to see the Impact come out soon, how ever I can't wait to see what XP is coming out with next year. New Technology ?

A $3000 detector for sure.

It think they are working on making it do more then they started with and that is a good thing. I maybe better then the deus and coils will be a lot less. Then knowing deus they will come out with a new machine. It would be nice if deus user could buy a new controler that would allow them to have a new machine to be used with their coils. Not an update but new controler for a price of course. But for now impact maybe the one we have been waiting for

DigDugNY said:
ow it's been talked about a lot but I haven't really made any comments on it. But I'm actually really looking forward to see how the impact does when it comes out. I haven't tried any foreign detectors as of yet but if I have the funds when it comes out I might actually jump on it. What that company is doing is so out of place compared to most companies (in a good way), in regards to caring about the customers needs and staying in communication. I mean I have the Deus right now and that has the firmware updates which will be really nice as times goes by, but I just have a good feeling about the impact

If it's supposed to be a step up from the racer, then I'd be scared not to have one lol. I enjoy reading the comments in regards to this detector simply due to the fact that mostly everyone is excited and thats nice to see

Wait, aint the Deus a foregin detector?

But its made in DE US eh? Sorry. :detecting:

Really, sorry.

There is an outside chance it was Canada.

"But its made in DE US eh?"

There I've done it again- I can't be that sorry!