Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looking South Houston Texas Partner

detecterx

Hello everyone,

Currently looking for a new detecting partner for south east Texas local to the Houston area. But that doesn’t cover the scope. I am willing to travel and take trips anywhere in the continental U.S. and some international. I don’t mind driving and sharing trips up to 8 hour drives.

This will be Dutch, I pay for myself you for yourself.

Need someone active and capable of hunting from sun up to sundown and even some nights to do some beach cleaning.

I am not looking for a group, because I think the trill of an unknown hunt is more rewarding as a personal experience.

I’m 36 and would prefer someone over 25 to dig some history with. I listen to all kinds of music, prefer rock type music and country. Not looking for any type of relationship other than friends in the hobby.

My previous hunting partner retired from the sport due to physical reasons. We’ve detected together for almost two decades, and I’m looking for the same. I am a catholic, religion is important to me. I’m a veteran and my country and the president, regardless of political affiliation is important to me. I am honest and consist of values and morals. I am looking for someone stable, successful/comfortable in life. I’d prefer you to have a family and or be in a relationship. Family is very important and while spending time together it becomes easier when our others also have communication, understanding and friendship just like us. This really sounds like a dating profile, but really it’s difficult finding someone dedicated to the hobby and one the same plane.

I’ve got spare equipment, detectors and all necessary equipment. So someone new to sport is fine to. Experience isn’t necessary but is preferred.

So if your local to Houston, want to get out and dig and explorer all kinds of new areas.

Let me know,

Tom

Hi Tom, just live north of Houston and been detecting for about 8 years. I do go to some of the beaches in the Galveston area, if you want, I could meet you down in Galveston and we could hook up for a beach hunt. Don’ t know your schedule, let me know when your available.
Thanks
Stan.