Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looks like AT PROs are shipping now

SteveP(NH)

I emailed Garrett and got back an answer that said the first ones are shipping this week and that they are shipping them out as they come off of the assembly line. I also checked in with my dealer and he said that his sources told him, that his order was near the top of the list and that his pre-ordered machines should be shipping out in a day or two. He also told me that he had arranged to have my machine drop shipped to my house so I didn't have to wait for it to go to his shop first. He said he thought it should be delivered sometime next week. So if you pre-ordered at the beginning of October then you should likely be getting you machine in the next week or so, if you pre-ordered at the end of October then you probably won't be getting your for 2 or 3 weeks.

Looks like I might get to try it out before the snow flies after all.

:usaflag:PLEASE let us know how the AT works for you. The sooner I start hearing good news, the sooner I will put in a pre-order.

In my neck of the woods the snow will be falling soon so I will have all winter to hear the feedback before the Spring arrives. Will it be a quality product (you bet) and only time will tell if and when I order depending on the feedback as this forum is loaded with many knowlegable detectorists...