Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looks like I am heading towards the operating table

C.J.M.

Thursday is prep. day for me so will have to be at the hospital at 8 am.Yep,get to start drinking all those cleaning goodies YUCK :eek: No meals all day just the colon cleansers for the next day FRIDAY is the BIG day will go under the knife @ 9 am:cautious:They do not allow NO ONE ,no relatives,with you or not even in the same building until I am released which could be 3---5 days:(Please lift me up Friday morning in your prayers:)
This country is never going to be the same praying for a Vaccine, the Flu and the virus will be around for a long time both can kill you this will be the new norm .:cautious:You ask can it get any worse yes it can the time of the''Tribulation"will be so much worse!!!God bless you guys and this forum:)
C_Tp.jpgjesus.jpg

Praying for clear minds, steady hands and peace of mind for your loved ones. Worry not...trust in HIM. See ya out there swinging your md soon!

ETA - Late 2014 I was detecting on the Llano river bank in central TX. As dusk approached, swung the detector over my shoulder and sped up as I headed for the car. Began to feel some balloon like 'pressure' in my chest (no pain). Stopped, pressure went away. Two days later, had a routine Dr's appt. who asked if there was anything new to report. Told my md story and he sch'd me to see a Cardiologist. Long story short, 3 wks later had quadruple bypass surgery. Surgeon came by next AM and stated, "Since you've never had a heart attack = no damage and we've fixed the blockage issue...you're a lucky man. Give the degree of blockage and it's location...if you'd had an attack...it would have been the ONLY attack you'd probably have. METAL DETECTING probably saved your life"

Praise the Lord

Last edited:
Thursday is prep. day for me so will have to be at the hospital at 8 am.Yep,get to start drinking all those cleaning goodies YUCK :eek: No meals all day just the colon cleansers for the next day FRIDAY is the BIG day will go under the knife @ 9 am:cautious:They do not allow NO ONE ,no relatives,with you or not even in the same building until I am released which could be 3---5 days:(Please lift me up Friday morning in your prayers:)
This country is never going to be the same praying for a Vaccine, the Flu and the virus will be around for a long time both can kill you this will be the new norm .:cautious:You ask can it get any worse yes it can the time of the''Tribulation"will be so much worse!!!God bless you guys and this forum:)View attachment 3238
May God bless you, BRO Bill, aling mercies in Jesus' name & His mercy endures forever! Prayers for surgery success & quick complete recovery! Remember the old saying, NO Pain. No Gain but may God's grace be sufficient! Amen! Ma Betty
This country is never going to be the same praying for a Vaccine, the Flu and the virus will be around for a long time both can kill you this will be the new norm .:cautious:You ask can it get any worse yes it can the time of the''Tribulation"will be so much worse!!!God bless you guys and this forum:)View attachment 3238
Prayers Bro Bill for surgery success & quick complete recovery! The Lord will be with you & when Jesus is there, He is more than enough! By His mercy we are saved & by his stripes we are healed ,for God Almighty is the God Who healeth us! AMEN! Ma Betty

May God bless you, BRO Bill, aling mercies in Jesus' name & His mercy endures forever! Prayers for surgery success & quick complete recovery! Remember the old saying, NO Pain. No Gain but may God's grace be sufficient! Amen! Ma Betty

Prayers Bro Bill for surgery success & quick complete recovery! The Lord will be with you & when Jesus is there, He is more than enough! By His mercy we are saved & by his stripes we are healed ,for God Almighty is the God Who healeth us! AMEN! Ma Betty
Guess the first reply also posted -- my Computer is so aggravating at times & my keys stick! :cry2: PTL--Tami did my grocery shopping today--Well bought what she could, as store out of so many things that I needed! :sadwalk: Ma

Prayers said here for you on Friday that your Dr.'s hands will be stable and guided, your surgery a Complete Success, that your hospital stay will be a short one, and your rehab period both short and 100% complete. Prayers for your family also during this time.

Thank you guys for your prayers. Good mercy just read what things could go wrong according to the hospital ,they sure know how to cover themselves:eek::LOL:I think I will walk in with my detector and tell them I am hunting for lost "TOILET PAPER ROLLS"-----------:LOL:;)
If you are able to find toilet paper and Lysol Wipes down here, you have indeed found Treasure. :heh:

Just got back from the grocery store they got limits on meat especially H.B. meat,and all dish washing soap is gone..Next thing Fish will start to disappear like Pinto beans. I better start stacking up on sardines :giggle:.
One of the nurses told me after surgery" ICE CHIPS" was in order for my meals I wonder what flavor :LOL: maybe I can sneak in a pizza.Just heard on local news that barber shops will open up on the 8 th I look like Chetta --Tarzans chimp:D.Stay tuned for more news.

Just got back from the grocery store they got limits on meat especially H.B. meat,and all dish washing soap is gone..Next thing Fish will start to disappear like Pinto beans. I better start stacking up on sardines :giggle:.
One of the nurses told me after surgery" ICE CHIPS" was in order for my meals I wonder what flavor :LOL: maybe I can sneak in a pizza.Just heard on local news that barber shops will open up on the 8 th I look like Chetta --Tarzans chimp:D.Stay tuned for more news.
I guess women miss their visits to the beauty shops, too! I haven't been to them for years; so ya can say no wonder I am not beautiful! :rolleyes: I have shrunk from 5 ft. 2 to 4ft 9 & lost 40 plus pds since my brother Cliff's death in 2009! I was overweight for sure then--Ya can say I was a ButterBALL! Now everything I need to wear is Too Long & Too Large but now I am old & stay at home; so really doesn't matter! I haven't been outside of this APT since Christmas Day & very ILL for three months! God is good & I survived the illnesses & Quarantine which was easy for me! Ice chips are better than nothing when recovering surgery--My daughter, Tami, got so hungry that she was like a bear out of hibernation! She ate twice when finally fed & the nurse said, We would have fed you sooner if we knew you were that hungry--HA! HA! They knew! God Bless you with successful surgery & full recovery for renewed health! Ma

Chetta! Too funny...still laughing :giggle:(y)

ETA - He's a cousin of mine...on my Mother-n-law's side. ;)

Prayers have been offered.