Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looks like software issue with Legend

The only two versions that work without bugs are 1.07 and 1.09 between the two 1.09 is supposed to be superior
1.04 had nickels and pull tabs seperated great. That was just my feelings on it. I never had any bugs with 1.04. I just can't keep a speaker in mine. The last speaker I got Dilek sent me one to test and it has been holding up well. It is being installed on the current detectors with speaker problems. I can't submerge the unit I have.

Yesterday was my first time to leisurely play with M3. I opted to be in Field and G mode as hearing those low 3-6 iron grunts tells me I’m getting into some type of debris area. This old city park is fairly void of deep trash and its pretty easy to tell current trash by shallow depth and target ID and jumpy sound. Within the first few minutes I hit a loud and proud 26 showing deep. 1906 V nickel in stunning nearly unused shape. IF I would have known for sure it was a nickel I would have played with different settings to see what happens. Coins in the ground for 100 years has to be different than a test garden, right?
I’ve not played with Beach W as of yet but now that I know where coins are that were missed I can go back and see if additional were there that slipped past the first time. Im on 1.09 and have not noticed any major shifts in VDI in different settings, 1-2 maybe (nickels usually 24-25 but that V locked on 26) so maybe the actual soils are the culprit?
Still not updated the threshhold yet but need to and that could effect performance too. No worries.

1.04 had nickels and pull tabs seperated great. That was just my feelings on it. I never had any bugs with 1.04. I just can't keep a speaker in mine. The last speaker I got Dilek sent me one to test and it has been holding up well. It is being installed on the current detectors with speaker problems. I can't submerge the unit I have.
Why is it not submergable?
Speaker?

It is a test unit. I was testing the new upgraded speaker they released.
Is there a way to tell the bad speakers from the new speakers ?
I reached out to Nokta, but they never replied.
Is there any visable difference?
If a person is buying a brand new legend, how can they be assured they are getting a good , newer version speaker?

If a person is buying a brand new legend, how can they be assured they are getting a good , newer version speake

If a person is buying a brand new legend, how can they be assured they are getting a good , newer version speaker?
You can't tell a difference. You won't know if it has the updated speaker or not. If you get one and it fails they will replace it with the updated version. There was a bad batch. I know all to well. I'm on my 3rd unit. My speaker failed me three times. First one lasted 1 day 6 or 7 hours. Mailed it in it lasted 9 hours. Asked to just get a whole new box. He mailed me a new control housing it went out at 8 hours. I messaged Dilek on Facebook and she sent me a new control housing with updated speaket. So far so good.

I did go back and rescan that quarter. It did right out of the ground in all profiles. Hopefully i can find another target and video it.