Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looks like the ORX was based off another unit

bigtim1973

Never heard of this one until I got to poking around online looking at some reviews. Some of you probably already knew this but it was new to me. Also seemed to be the plat form for the HF coils we are all falling in love with.

https://youtu.be/0lhsexbuagM

There are several threads filled with accurate and inaccurate information on this XP forum. I believe they are on page 3 Who is making the Orx, and page 4 Orx vs Deus. Gary B. (from the video link you provided) left some posts with the final word on this subject.

Jeff

“ The DPR was made by XP for the Gold market a couple of years ago.
We made it for one of our big distributors Deepar Detectors who serve the African Gold market.
The ORX is on the same lines but has more features and coin modes.
Also the DPR does not have headphone compatability. “

And their you are , explained by someone actually in the know